Police bomb squads continue searching schools

NEWS 18.05.2022 12:50
Share:
Source: N1/Ilustracija

A number of elementary and high schools in Belgrade are continuing online classes two days after bomb threats were sent to schools across the Serbian capital.

Assistant Education Minister Milan Pasic told the state TV (RTS) that 49 elementary and 21 high schools were still being searched by police bomb squads. He said that no explosive devices were found in any of the schools adding that no more bomb threats were made to schools since then.

Bomb threats were sent to 173 of the city’s 258 schools on Monday.