The Montenegrin authorities reported 10 more coronavirus cases on Monday, bringing the total in the country to 233.
The new cases were confirmed in Niksic and the capital Podgorica and all 10 were in contact with people who tested positive earlier. The Montenegrin authorities reported two coronavirus deaths to date.
Medical Crisis Staff chief Ranko Lazovic told reporters that 20 of the people infected so far are medical and other staff in the health care system.
Lazovic added that a woman who tested positive for the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus gave birth to a healthy baby boy by caesarian section. The baby tested negative and is being kept separate from the mother, he said.