Montenegro’s Public Health Institute said on Thursday that no coronavirus-related deaths had been reported in the previous 24 hours.
It said that 44 people had tested positive in that period, bringing the total number of people infected since the pandemic broke out to 3,857 with 73 deaths.
The Institute said that there are 1,104 active cases in the country.
Russian Foreign Minisry spokeswoman Maria Zaharova warned against traveling to Montenegro, saying that the country was till affected by the pandemic. She said that the Montenegrin authorities have eased travel restrictions for Russian nationals in an effort to ease the effects of the pandemic.