Ministry files charges against newspapers

Ministry files charges against newspapers

Ministry files charges against newspapers Izvor: N1

Serbia’s Ministry of Culture and Information filed charges against four newspapers which published explicit photographs.

The Ministry filed the charges on Thursday against the newspapers for publishing what it said were pornographic pictures.  

It specified that charges had been filed against the editors of the Informer, Srpski Telegraf, Alo! and Kurir tabloids for publishing the explicit photographs of participants in a reality show on April 10 and 11 in violation of the laws on public information and the media.  

The pictures were first published on April 10 by the Informer tabloid which is known for its support of the current authorities.  

The publication of those photographs was immediatelly condemned by two Serbian journalists’ organizations.  

Comments (0)

Comment sent successfully.

Comment sending failed.

Invalid CAPTCHA

* All fields are required

MOST POPULAR

READ MORE

NEWS

NEWS

Saturday protest in front of Belgrade University Rectorate 15.06.2019.

15.06.2019.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Opposition leader says a new metro construction plan is 'crime against citizen' 15.06.2019.

15.06.2019.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Serbian FM: Bosnia will never be a Muslim country like Bosniaks want 15.06.2019.

15.06.2019.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Vucic denies inviting anyone for fight, asks for threatening to stop 15.06.2019.

15.06.2019.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Interior minister: Opposition leaders can win 'a one digit number' of votes 15.06.2019.

15.06.2019.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Former Commissioner assesses parliamentary procedure as 'controversial' 15.06.2019.

15.06.2019.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Military exercise brings together Serbian, Russian and Belarusian soldiers 15.06.2019.

15.06.2019.  |  NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

Vucic: Any new adventure will be Serbia’s defeat 14.06.2019.

14.06.2019.  |  NEWS

loader